Monday, January 14, 2013

Where I Live...On the Patio

The best suntan I ever indulged was in Tucson in February.  Not an overall tan, unfortunately, as the pool was at our apartment, but deep, smooth, and luscious nonetheless.  No more deliberate tanning after that, though.  I burn too easily.  However, Shirley's patio is where I spent much of my time during my relaxed housesitting.

I did have the onerous task of keeping the plants alive.  Tobey supervised.



Not to worry.  It's metal.


If a lap is not available.....

Hmmmmm.... Do I spot a lap?

Sun lover

I moved the hammock from the side yard, and spent many a non-productive hour on it. Hilarious to watch the dogs try to jump up.


After those onerous hours of hammocking, I would watch the stars while engaging in basking in the jacuzzi.  Shooting stars in the dark Tucson sky brought me deep contentment.

It's real,




Gambel quail would gambol around the patio, but wasn't easy to photograph them from inside the house.

A mild tiff, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment