Saturday, August 13, 2011

On The Road Again

Well, not too far. Just to Natural Tunnel State Park, more or less on a "not having used the camper for two years, need to learn to use it again and see what needs fixin' after lack of use and exposure to rodents."


'Tis a humble abode, but mine own.


Tobey thinks the bed is quite comfy. It's certainly a far cry from my backpacking days, with worthlessly thin sleeping pads and sleeping bags rated to about 60 degrees.


Storage...aka the other bed and Abbey's spot.


Kitchen...I actually cook here!


Indoor dining and work (ha!) space.


Outdoor dining. Notice that the table is ADA compliant. For the state of Virginia, I was pretty impressed.


Big thunderboomer left several inches of water on my door mat. And a bit on the inside, too, as I'd not buttoned down my abode when I left in the bright sunshine. OOOpppppssss.


No, I'm not pointing out my need for a pedicure. These colorful flipflops were a goodbye gift from colleagues who knew they would make perfect shower shoes....and they do! And, I do need a new pedi.

Musical accompaniment.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, la la! A pedicure and a new package to open. You are a lucky girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete