Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It Was the Tuna Fish!


I'm ensconced on the floor of Mother's bathroom not, unfortunately, the result of a night of drunken debauchery but because of a tuna fish sandwich for breakfast. There was nothing wrong with the tuna fish. I was tired and hadn't eaten healthily the day before and my tender little tummy revolted. And Daddy's bathroom toilet became a tad persnickety so I decided to bed down in Momma's bathroom. Good mother that she is, she brought me a blanket and a pillow and I was quite comfortable. However, the real reason for this posting and the accompanying picture is the canines. They sneaked into Mother's room (why they're not allowed in is another story) and snuggled up to comfort and protect me. They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but they are mine own.

No comments:

Post a Comment